A 401(k) retirement plan offered by your employer can be a great savings tool, as long as you take advantage of it, and manage it correctly.
However, 401(k) questions surrounding employment, retirement, taxes, and the IRS arise all the time, and to clarify potential doubts, Tim Whisler reviews them all to explain the different 401(k) uses, whether you are moving on to new opportunities or simply retiring.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The five available options for someone with a 401(k) who is switching jobs
- What you should know about leaving and moving your 401(k) plan from your previous to your current employer
- Why you shouldn’t cash your 401(k) plan early
- How to roll your 401(k) plan into an IRA
- The role of taxes and income streams when it comes to your 401(k) and retirement
- And more!
Tune in to find out how to efficiently handle and make use of your 401(k) retirement plan!
Resources: Tim Whisler | The Whisler Agency: (309) 291-0491
Investment advisory and financial planning services offered through Simplicity Wealth, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Sub advisory services are provided by Advisory Alpha, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance, consulting, and education services are offered through The Whisler Agency. The Whisler Agency is a separate and unaffiliated entity from Simplicity Wealth, LLC, and Advisory Alpha, LLC.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed