Believe it or not, annuities don’t have a middle ground – you either disregard them entirely or embrace them wholeheartedly.
In this episode, Tim Whisler navigates the path of annuities, explaining the differences between what can be a beneficial, but complicated, option for retirement.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why people have negative opinions about annuities
- The difference between immediate and fixed annuities
- Why variable annuities are similar to investments in the stock market
- What’s the role of volatility when it comes to a fixed index annuity
- How to use a rider as an annuity enhancement policy
- And more!
Tune in and discover some of the questions you MUST consider if you’re planning to lean on annuities for retirement!
Investment advisory and financial planning services offered through Simplicity Wealth, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Sub advisory services are provided by Advisory Alpha, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance, consulting, and education services are offered through The Whisler Agency. The Whisler Agency is a separate and unaffiliated entity from Simplicity Wealth, LLC, and Advisory Alpha, LLC.