Death and taxes are the two most certain events in a person’s life. How can you continue the implementation of your financial plan after death?
In this episode, Tim Whisler discusses the difficult topic of death and how to plan financially for this certainty in life. Tim shares two stories about death and the financial planning involved. He discusses how having a plan can not only ease the transition but also increase the legacy you leave behind for future generations.
- The importance of having a conversation about death with your loved ones and your advisor
- What could happen to your estate without a proper plan
- How simple planning can ease the transition of your estate after you’re gone
- How to increase the legacy you leave behind
- And more
Connect with Tim:
- Email: Tim Whisler
- LinkedIn: Tim Whisler, CRPC®, CLTC®
- The Whisler Agency
- LinkedIn: The Whisler Agency
Investment advisory and financial planning services offered through Simplicity Wealth, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Sub advisory services are provided by Advisory Alpha, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance, consulting, and education services are offered through The Whisler Agency. The Whisler Agency is a separate and unaffiliated entity from Simplicity Wealth, LLC, and Advisory Alpha, LLC.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed