When approaching retirement, retirees and pre-retirees should focus on learning new things, having a comfortable income stream, and most importantly, planning for longevity.
In this episode, Tim Whisler sits down with the president of Comfort Long Term Care, and the director of training and development for the certification in long-term care designation, Bill Comfort, CSA®, CLTC®. Bill explains the importance of addressing longevity in your retirement income plan to achieve a comfortable and long retirement.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The details of Bill’s 30 year journey in the industry
- The meaning of long-term care
- The difference between long-term care and healthcare
- The truth about at-home long-term care
- Common long-term care myths and misconceptions
- How COVID-19 has changed the way retirees receive long-term care
- And more!
Tune in to find out why planning is so important when considering long-term care insurance!
Investment advisory and financial planning services offered through Simplicity Wealth, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Sub advisory services are provided by Advisory Alpha, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance, consulting, and education services are offered through The Whisler Agency. The Whisler Agency is a separate and unaffiliated entity from Simplicity Wealth, LLC, and Advisory Alpha, LLC.