Change can be a tough process, even if it has the potential to improve our lives, especially when it comes to our finances and retirement planning.
But why is this the case? What is the right mindset to adopt when facing these changes?
In this episode, Tim Whisler chats about the challenges of adapting to change and why people resist it, specifically in relation to their finances. He shares strategies to overcome resistance to change and his approach to engaging with prospective clients. Additionally, Tim emphasizes the benefits of having a solution to financial problems during retirement, such as a roadmap, reliable income, and understanding ROI.
- The challenges of change and the importance of adapting to it
- Reasons why people resist change, including fear of the unknown, fear of failure, comfort zones, social pressure, and how these apply when it comes to our finances
- How to overcome resistance to change
- His approach to engaging with prospective clients about their finances
- The benefits of having a solution to financial problems during retirement
- And more!
- Episode 27. Prepare for the Future Without a Crystal Ball
- Episode 35: Balancing The See-Saw Of Investment Planning
Connect with Tim:
- Email: Tim Whisler
- LinkedIn: Tim Whisler, CRPC®, CLTC®
- The Whisler Agency
- LinkedIn: The Whisler Agency
Book a Call with Tim:
Investment advisory and financial planning services offered through Simplicity Wealth, LLC, a SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Sub-advisory services are provided by Simplicity Solutions, LLC, a SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance, Consulting, and Education services offered through The Whisler Agency. The Whisler Agency is a separate and unaffiliated entity from Simplicity Wealth and Simplicity Solutions.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed