There is always a risk when entering the stock market. What will that risk be in 20, 30, 40 years when you retire?
In this episode, Tim Whisler takes a deep dive into sequence of return risk, detailing what it is and how he helps clients prepare for the future without a crystal ball. Tim discusses how he turns potential losses into zeroes and the benefits of such transformations within your retirement plan.
- The two main phases of life in your financial plan
- The uncertainty of the future when planning for retirement
- The benefits of zeroes over losses within your investments
- And more!
- Watch the video HERE!
Connect with Tim:
- Email: Tim Whisler
- LinkedIn: Tim Whisler, CRPC®, CLTC®
- The Whisler Agency
- LinkedIn: The Whisler Agency
Investment advisory and financial planning services offered through Simplicity Wealth, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Sub advisory services are provided by Advisory Alpha, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance, consulting, and education services are offered through The Whisler Agency. The Whisler Agency is a separate and unaffiliated entity from Simplicity Wealth, LLC, and Advisory Alpha, LLC.