Retirement comes for everyone eventually. How you prepare for it will dictate your life after work. What are pre-retirees focusing on today?
In this episode, Tim Whisler shares how his company provides a fiduciary service for clients and his views on financial planning. Tim dives into his views on financial services, from income to the financial house and the questions he asks clients that no one else does.
- The difference between you dictating your lifestyle and your portfolio dictating your lifestyle
- How advisors worked to mitigate loss early in the pandemic and how these plans have adapted to the market volatility
- The building blocks of the portfolio house
- How his fiduciary responsibility guides his financial advice for clients
Connect with Tim:
- Email: Tim Whisler
- LinkedIn: Tim Whisler, CRPC®, CLTC®
- The Whisler Agency
- LinkedIn: The Whisler Agency
Book a Call with Tim:
Investment advisory and financial planning services offered through Simplicity Wealth, LLC, a SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Sub-advisory services are provided by Simplicity Solutions, LLC, a SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance, Consulting, and Education services offered through The Whisler Agency. The Whisler Agency is a separate and unaffiliated entity from Simplicity Wealth and Simplicity Solutions.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed