Retirement planning is ever changing, from government planning to your neighbours opinions. What are the considerations of retirement planning from a financial advisor’s perspective?
In this episode, Tim Whisler shares insight gained from a recent IRA workshop and how it changed his thinking towards basic retirement planning accounts, distribution and taxes.
- The role of the IRS in retirement income planning
- How government spending could impact retirement accounts
- Why and how do specific age groups impact retirement planning and distribution phase
- What order should you withdraw from different retirement accounts
- And more
Connect with Tim:
- Email: Tim Whisler
- LinkedIn: Tim Whisler, CRPC®, CLTC®
- The Whisler Agency
- LinkedIn: The Whisler Agency
Book a Call with Tim:
Investment advisory and financial planning services offered through Simplicity Wealth, LLC, a SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Sub-advisory services are provided by Simplicity Solutions, LLC, a SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance, Consulting, and Education services offered through The Whisler Agency. The Whisler Agency is a separate and unaffiliated entity from Simplicity Wealth and Simplicity Solutions.