Before hiring a financial advisor and handing over control of years worth of savings, questions should be asked by both involved parties.
In this episode, Tim Whisler dives into how he helps potential clients avoid unpleasant surprises before they sign on the dotted line. He shares some questions people should ask potential advisors to protect their funds and create confidence in their retirement plan.
- What fiduciary responsibilities an advisor has to their clients
- Why financial advisors should be open about their compensation with their clients
- Why it’s important for advisors to tell their clients where their money is going
- How to mitigate and address risks when developing a retirement income plan
- And more!
Connect with Tim:
- Email: Tim Whisler
- LinkedIn: Tim Whisler, CRPC®, CLTC®
- The Whisler Agency
- LinkedIn: The Whisler Agency
Book a Call with Tim:
Investment advisory and financial planning services offered through Simplicity Wealth, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Sub advisory services are provided by Simplicity Solutions, LLC, a SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance, consulting, and education services are offered through The Whisler Agency. The Whisler Agency is a separate and unaffiliated entity from Simplicity Wealth and Simplicity Solutions.