Traditionally portfolios balance aggressive investments with bonds after retirement. The reality has both investment options on one side of the investment see-saw.
In this episode, Tim Whisler dives into financial planning when faced with market bumps. He reveals market trends throughout history, discussing the importance of looking beyond the numbers when planning your portfolio and the struggle to balance the see-saw of investment planning.
- How longevity impacts the risks of financial planning
- The illusion of diversification
- Why retirement investment focuses on conservative investments over yields
- Planning for increased health costs during retirement
- And more!
Connect with Tim:
- Email: Tim Whisler
- LinkedIn: Tim Whisler, CRPC®, CLTC®
- The Whisler Agency
- LinkedIn: The Whisler Agency
Book a Call with Tim:
Investment advisory and financial planning services offered through Simplicity Wealth, LLC, a SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Sub-advisory services are provided by Simplicity Solutions, LLC, a SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance, Consulting, and Education services offered through The Whisler Agency. The Whisler Agency is a separate and unaffiliated entity from Simplicity Wealth and Simplicity Solutions.